RAVE TONE - EDITION 3
Rave Tone is a pre-choreographed license-free bodyweight resistance program designed to deliver a total body strength and endurance workout to your clients. With a house and trance playlist, this uplifting workout is a great way to introduce resistance training to your ETM clients. This workout is centred around an LBT style class including floor work and includes a power yoga inspired section. There are some base level plyometrics but these are easily avoidable if required.
What is included?
- One hour of layered choreography with teaching points and cues appropriate to deliver in a typical class that should last you somewhere between 8-12 weeks
- A link to the playlist on FitMixPro where music can be purchased and downloaded
- A manual to help you get the best from your Rave Tone class
- The logo in a variety of forms for you to use to market your class
- Choreography notes to assist with learning/to use as a ‘cheat sheet’ in class
What is the target audience for Rave Tone?
- Instructors who would like to introduce resistance training to their participants without spending a fortune on studio barbell sets
- Instructors who are ready to move on from dance fitness and deliver a class with real strength and endurance results
- Instructors who would like a decent workout while they teach! Ouch!
- Instructors who would like an easy to follow pre-choreographed workout which does not require a sign-up to a license
- L2 ETM or
- L2 equivalent with additional group exercise certificate
|Warm Up||3 Tracks||Pulse raising, joint mobilisation, introduction of resistance moves, dynamic stretching|
|Introduction of yoga inspired moves|
|Strength & Endurance||6 Tracks||Leg tracks to cover all major muscle groups|
|Upper body – predominantly chest & shoulders|
|Yoga Inspired Section||2 Tracks||Promoting balance, flexibility and core stability|
|Floorwork||3 Tracks||Core & Glutes – covering abdominals, obliques, core stability, glutes and back. Shoulders & arms also included.|
|01 – We Begin [Countdown]||FitMixPro Intro|
|02 – Move Your Body (Future House)||Tchami & Marshall Jefferson|
|03 – Feel It Still (Coldabank Remix)||Portugal. The Man|
|04 – Stereo Love||Edward Maya|
|05 – Intoxicated [Big Breakdown]||Martin Solveig & GTA|
|06 – Loneliness (Edit) [Breakdown]||Tomcraft|
|07 – Waterfall (Original Mix)||Atlantic Ocean|
|08 – Gouryella (Gigolo Mix)||Gouryella|
|09 – Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song) [Big Breakdown]||Safri Duo|
|10 -Seven Days And One Week||BBE|
|11 – For An Angel (Edit) [Breakdowns]||Paul Van Dyk|
|12 – 10 Seconds Break (Silent)||GAP TRACK|
|13 – One Day (Edit) [Big Breakdown]||Bakermat|
|14 – Greece 2000||Three Drives|
|15 – 10 Seconds Break (Silent)||GAP TRACK|
|16 – Seek Bromance (Radio Edit)||Tim Berg|
|17 – Found Love||Roger Martin f Maurice|
|18 – Rise (Club Mix)||Jonas Blue f Jack & Jack|
|19 – Show Me Love (EDX Remix) [Huge Breakdowns]||Sam Feldt f Kimberly Anne|
To view this products Choreo Notes– Please Register and then Buy it by adding it to cart!
To view this products Downloads – Please Register and then Buy it by adding it to cart!